Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The big squeeze/to be avoided by those that are easily embarrassed by female topics.

January 16, 2007

Current mood: giddy

If your embarrassed by personal topics and information, run away, run away!

So if you know me well, very well, James and I would love to have kids. We have not had that happen yet though. I have been seeing various doctors for a while now trying to sort this all out. I may have to have surgery, lets just call it a little "interior redecorating." Afterward who knows, maybe it will "all work out" or not. We'll cross that road when we get there, don't rush me.

So anywho, talk of surgery aside, the doc (5th in less than 4 years) thought it a good idea to send me for a baseline test. If your gonna be embarrassed now is a good time to "run away, run away" ;). So I went for the big "boob squeeze" today.

Hah, I'll have a bit to wait for the films to be read and know any results, but just so you know I'm not anticipating any problems. I've got a great rack. The rack, well they're good girls and I think they'll comply and stay that way. Any who so the actual big "boob squeeze" I can understand why it is thought to be so uncomfortable, however, it was really no big thing for me. A slight discomfort, squish em, hold a poise, don't breath, don't move, yada yada yada. But honestly the most uncomfortable part of the whole thing, you have to put a sticker on a sensitive area... (let your imagination take you there.) The sticker has a little itsy bitsy, teeny weeny ball bearing on it, it's a little funny looking. The sticker goes on the part that will stick out the farthest. Well, that sticker has to be made of the very, very, very best medical tape known to man... so getting that sucker off, yea I'd say that's the very worst part of the whole deal. As for the rest who cares, they can take films, squish em up, push em around all day long, I've had worse things happen in life.

So, mark that appointment off the list for the week, and note I'm a smiley girl, all is good. All that worry for nuthin'.

For my friends that found it to be the worst thing in the world, they'd rather die than do it etc... sorry it was rough on you, but maybe not having a huge rack has it's advantages, or maybe I owe that technician huge kudos. If that's the case forever more I want that technician and I hope you girls get her too!

Laughing all the way
See you later allig8tor.

p.s. I broke that topic wide open, I'm not embarrassed, but I broke it open on the web, if you have comments, post them here. If you see me in public and want to chat up this topic, unless I've ever spoken to you about it face2face, think twice, wink-wink, nudge-nudge.
Hugs and best wishes.

Currently reading : Runny Babbit: A Billy Sook By Shel Silverstein